Friday, February 20, 2015

Apocalyptic Nursery Rhymes and Dancing With The Doctor

Due to an unexpected upswing of repins on my Apocalyptic Nursery Rhymes on Pinterest, I've decided to add more to the series. So get ready folks, the twisted cuteness of the ANRs is returning.

Here are some clues as to what has inspired new rhymes:






WHO'S EXCITED?

In other news, I wrote the next Dreamscapes story last night and then I fell into a narcoleptic coma and when I woke up and read the story, it made me laugh (in a good way). So you have that to look forward to as well.

In the meantime, enjoy some dancing Doctors (and friends):
















2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love the APR's. I noticed that they have been repinned lately. Glad they are coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about fifteen more written right now, but I'll be adding more. And I might be adding a new series: Nerfherder Haiku.

      Delete

What do you think?