Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Mania of Creativity

As an artist and a writer and a photographer, it can be easy to be swept away by the idea of a new project. I have so many places for my creativity to explore, sometimes I get so excited about something that I don't want to sleep.

And then I regret it. (Sometimes.)



Some of the ideas I have on the list:

Patreon for Writing/Illustrating
A painting a day for 30 days
A new set of Apocalyptic Nursery Rhymes
Portraits in arbitrary color of characters from different fandoms
A new novel or two
A DawgArt alphabet book
A new photo series or ten
A new children's book

I know one of these would be realistic. Even two.


In the end, life for me is a balancing act of mental health, and I need to remember that while I'm pretty super, I'm not really Super Woman.

Which of these projects would you like to see?




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?