Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Waiting Game Begins



I can't believe I finished my 3rd draft and I didn't post about it.

I queried six agents and one editor. Two of the people I queried have the full manuscript. One of the other four already asked for the first fifty pages. Now I am waiting.

I hate the waiting game. You know what the worst part about waiting is? I have a reeeeaaaaally good imagination. So I can imagine all the worst things that could happen. It's just as easy to imagine all the best things that could happen, but I don't like to focus on either one. So I basically have to turn my brain off for the next HOWEVER LONG.


There is no easy way to do this.



I feel like:



And:


And:


And:



And it's only been five days.
How can five days feel so long?
Imma go paint a dog.

2 comments:

What do you think?