Saturday, May 3, 2014

SERIOUSLY. ALMOST. THERE.



You know how for months I've been saying I'm really close to the end of my novel, and then it's just been stalled? For a long time?

I've had some emotional upheavals in my life that have taken their toll, and it's been difficult to cope, much less pursue creativity. So the novel has been on hold.

But my attendance at WIFYR was sponsored, and my plane ticket to Utah to attend WIFYR was also sponsored and now I HAVE to finish it. I have people who have invested money in their belief in me.

So the novel is almost there. SERIOUSLY. I'm seriously serious. It's actually going to be done. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's getting brighter daily.

Here's the current word count: 71,233.

O.
M.
G.

Five more chapters. That's it. Then it's done. It's seriously done.

SERIOUSLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?