Thursday, May 8, 2014

DONE. FREAKING. DONE.

You know that novel? The one I've been working on for a loooooong time?



I
finished
it.

This morning, after working two days straight (with breaks for DawgArt stuff), at 4:30 am, I finished my novel.

92,856 words
345 pages

It's done.

Actually
done.

O
M
G

I cried.
You know I did.

Now I wish I wasn't broke so I could go celebrate.



oh.
ps.
the world didn't implode.

but I might.
to. bed.

pps.
we all giggle at this frodo meme.
but i really feel this way.
you know everything frodo goes through to get the ring to mt. doom?
and then how he feels at the end, after it's done?
all that trauma, and agony, and awfulness, and it's finally done.
yeah. that.

now. to. bed.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?