Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Publishing!

Over the years, there have been several posts about short pieces of fiction being picked up by literary journals and ezines. Today I announce the release of my second book.  And I'm super excited about it!

It's called The Vanished: Wraiths & Fables and it collects eight of my short stories in one place, long with select illustrations. This is award-winning fiction and it's perfect people who enjoy tales in the vein of Ray Bradbury, Neil Gaiman and Rod Serling (yeah, the guy from Twilight Zone.)

Here's the cover:



I know.  Pretty rad.

The Vanished is available for Kindle and for Kindle compatible devices. This means virtually every smart phone and tablet, along with newer Macs and PCs. Simply visit the app store inside your phone or tablet and download the free Kindle App. (Or visit the links I've provided above.) Then you can purchase ebooks on Amazon with your Amazon account and either send them directly to your device or to the cloud to download later. Also, if you have an Amazon Prime account, you can borrow the book for free!

My book is $2.99.  A fair price for flights of fancy that will take you to other worlds, wouldn't you say?

I'll be running a promotion next week, so stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. I downloaded the Kindle app JUST FOR THIS BOOK.

    Thought you should know.

    I also "bought" (for $0.00, so is it really a purchase?) Jane Eyre for the Kindle because I knew you'd want me to.
    Congratulations on publishing your second book!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yes, you know me well. You must own Jane Eyre. In many forms. I have five different hard copies. Oh, make that four. I have a lending copy that I didn't get back before I moved to AZ. You're a smartie. Read Jane Eyre again.

      Delete

What do you think?