Saturday, August 24, 2013

Greetings, Earthlings!

So it's been a year.  Actually a whole year since I posted here.  That's ridiculous.  That's what being a full-time student, a professional artist, a mother of four, and a hobby in writing will do to you.

So.  I graduated with my BFA in Illustration.  Graduated with honors thank you very much.  I read a lot of books.  I moved twice (once out of state.)  I signed with a rep for DawgArt and got my first contract.

Not much is new.

That's a joke.

I am currently in the process of formatting my book for sale on Amazon.  It will be an ebook.  The one I've been talking about.  The collection of short stories.  Actually, there will be two of them.  Released simultaneously.  I was going to sell it for 99¢, but then I'll only get 35% of sales.  So I'm going to sell it for $2.99 and get 70%.  You'll buy a bunch of awesome stories for $2.99, won't you?

This collection is rad.  I promise.  There's art too.

I am also updating the books I'm reading.  I don't know if I'll be able to get around to reviewing all the books I read in the past year.  Maybe I'll just make a list and star the ones I adored.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. And then you can finish The Locust Master!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?