Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Carol's Book List

Here is the reading list for Carol's WIFYR advanced novel writing class.  I have starred the ones I've already read:

Any of Carol's latest.  I'm guessing The Chosen One*, Glimpse*, Miles From Ordinary*, Waiting.

Heck Superhero - Martine Leavitt

White Cat - Holly Black

Everything Is Fine* - Ann Dee Ellis

Anything by Pete Hautman

Words in the Dust - Trent Reedy

Anything by Sarah Dessen

A Loser's Guide to Life and Love - A.E. Cannon

The Anatomy of Wings* - Karen Foxlee

The Sky Is Everywhere* - Jandy Nelson

Anything by Tom Wynn Jones

How to Save a Life* - Sarah Zarr

Lips Touch: Three Times* - Laini Taylor

If I Stay - Gayle Forman


I haven't read anything by Sarah Dessen.  I didn't get any recommendations and she has SO many books on the shelves with attractive foot covers, I just wasn't sure what to do.  So I'll have to go get a couple I guess.  I don't have any of the other books.  I will try to find some at the library.

I trust Carol.  The ones on the list I have read were FANTASTIC.  It's like I'm in a college class I can't wait to get the assignments for.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?