Thursday, January 5, 2012

Books of 2011

A list of the books I read in 2011. Only 62. It feels like so much more when I'm making the list in my mind. I think the list was shorter than it would have been because fall semester was such a killer. I spend most of my time making art those months. I should listen to more books on tape. Then I could make art AND add books to my list at the same time!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Paint the Wind

Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me

The Maze Runner

The Anatomy of Wings

Matched

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

The Alchemist

True Grit

Ash

A Break With Charity

When You Reach Me

Love, Stargirl

Wringer

Curse of the Wendigo

I Am Legend

On Writing

Miles From Ordinary

Life As We Knew It

Fight Club

The Chocolate War

Beyond the Chocolate War

Archangel

Fever: 1793

Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural

Esperanza Rising

Milkweed

I Am Not Esther

Carolina Autumn

Going Bovine

This World We Live In

The Dead and the Gone

Ophelia

The Game of Sunken Places

Firebirds

Burger Wuss

The Replacement

Fall for Anything

A Blue So Dark

Button, Button

I Am Legend

The Secret Life of Bees

Harris and Me

The Postman

Prey

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Crossed

Possession

The Limit

Butterfly

The Upstairs Room

From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler

Leviathan

War Horse

Knee-Knock Rise

Jacob T. Marley

Beastly

Wither

Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 23

Batman: Noel

The Last Unicorn

Anyway, here's to getting lost in a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?