Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Publishing

I found out yesterday that the university press is publishing three of my pieces this semester in their speculative fiction anthology, Warp & Weave. One is a short story called Eric, one is a poem called Small Robot and one is this photo:

I will let you know if there's a reading!

w00t.

In other news, I know I haven't posted a book review for a while. I still read every day, it's just a lot of studying and research and I'm working on my manuscript more. So, I am reading On Writing by Stephen King, it's pretty amazing. Christian and I talked about it last night. Am I the only writer who hasn't read this? Probably. Anyway, thank you Geary, it's a wonderful book!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you like it. It needed to belong to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! CONGRATS!! It's not surprising. They love your work.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?