Friday, January 14, 2011

Books of 2010

So here it is, the reason I started writing book reviews: to keep track of the books that I read, so that I can have a cumulative list. Of course, I started this blog in June 2010, so the 2010 list isn't comprehensive. It begins in the middle of April.

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
Paper Moon
Around the World in 80 Days
Living Dead Girl
The Chosen One
Glimpse
Speak
Sweethearts
Story of a Girl
Christian Heidicker's WIP
Fablehaven
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star
Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague
Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
The House of the Scorpion
Everything Is Fine
Feed
Stargirl
Jay’s Journal
The Book Thief
Wintergirls
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Twisted
This is What I Did:
Ender’s Game
Speaker for the Dead
Catalyst
Chains
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Ship Breaker
The Monstrumologist
13 Reasons Why
Boy Toy
Madapple
The Sky Is Everywhere
Once Was Lost
Cracked Up To Be
Thirsty
After
The Last Book in the Universe
Surrender
The Everafter
Lifted
The Ghost’s Child
The Road of Bones
Bright Blue Miracle
Best American Short Stories 1993
Falling Boy
Plague Year
The Road
The Labrador Pact
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan’s Curse
Peeps

That's it?? 57 books in eight months? I thought the list would be longer and more impressive. I think I'm leaving some out.... Anyway, most of these are reviewed here on the blog. And all the ones for the 2011 list will be reviewed, since it's kinda my thing now. :) Here's to literacy, the magic of getting lost in a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?